A new version of the App has hit the store. Here are some of the highlights:
- speed up downloads across the board, so downloading for offline should now be much faster
- speed up upload of learning events, so syncing will now happen much faster
- detect and avoid some cases which would lead to crashes due to low memory conditions
- fix problem in typing test where delete button would get stuck, causing input to appear not to work
- fix issue where blank keys (actually spaces) would appear in typing tests.
- restored the spacebar for all typing tests that use individual letters.
- add a setting to respect (or not) silent mode
- add a setting to enable or disable notifications
- notifications will now not fire at night (they will get bumped to the next morning)
- add a progress upload widget to the top navigation bar, replacing the previous spinner at the bottom right of the screen
- fix issue where logging out and then in again would lead to problems
- fix issue where logging in via Facebook after revoking Memrise’s priveliges on Facebook would lead to problems
- update to latest Facebook SDK
That’s all for this update, but plenty more is on the way! As always, a huge thank you to everyone who has been sending in feedback, please do keep it coming!