Just how big is The Mega Massive Memrise Sale? We found 5 things tagged with #big to see how they stacked up against it:
It’s impressive, but do you get 50% off a one-year annual Memrise subscription? Didn’t think so.
“I once caught a fish thiiiiis big, but I wasn’t entered into a prize draw to win one of 101 free upgrades to a Lifetime Memrise subscription.”
That’s big. Wow, that’s huge. But The Mega Massive Memrise Sale? Bigger. See for yourself.
This bottle of wine
If you somehow manage to finish this freakishly big bottle, you’ll probably *think* you can speak French. But if you actually want to learn *how* to speak French, The Mega Massive Memrise Sale wins.
This friendly dog
Woof. Just look at that dog. The Mega Massive Memrise Sale has a dog too, and it’s bigger. Hey, no one said the dog has to be real. But we do make sure we keep all the native speakers in our app real, that way you’ll know what the language really sounds like.
Well, there you go. The Mega Massive Memrise Sale is on – from now until 16 SEP 2019, you can get a whopping 50% off a one year annual subscription. Plus if you buy an annual subscription during the Mega Massive Memrise Sale, you’ll also be entered into a prize draw to win one of 101 free upgrades to a Lifetime subscription. That’s mega massive!
The little fine print for the Mega Massive Memrise Sale prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to Memrise users aged 18 and over who purchase a new annual subscription to Memrise.
2. Employees of Memrise, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw may not enter the prize draw.
3. To enter the prize draw:
3.1. you must purchase a new annual subscription to Memrise; and
3.2. your subscription must be active on the Draw Date (as such term is defined below).
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 00:00:00 GMT on 01/09/2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59:59 GMT on 16/09/2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. Memrise accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
7. 101 winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 25/09/2019 (the “Draw Date”).
8. The winners will each receive a lifetime subscription to Memrise.
9. The winners will be notified by email (using the details provided to register with Memrise) on or before 27/09/2019. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The winners’ Memrise accounts will be upgraded within 3 days of being notified of their win.
11. The prize for the winners is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. Memrise’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Memrise must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Memrise will send the username and timezone of prize winners to anyone who writes to Memrise Marketing Department, 3-5 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your username and timezone being published or made available, please contact Memrise by return email. In such circumstances, Memrise must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Memrise reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. Memrise reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, Memrise, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Memrise Limited of 3-5 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX.