We’ve put together a fun quiz game to test your knowledge of languages. The game is on from 2 August to 9 August and each time you play you can score a chance to win special prizes!
At the end of Quiz Week we’ll draw the winners and notifiy them by email. Check out the prize bounty:
🎁 10 Lifetime Pro Plans –> winners: Natalia1315, 12kawtherr54, welshi3, elc02, JrgNdst19, jtows, IchdenkeAlsoBinIch56, Mario_67, Marco_VB00 and gbsa7163
🎁 10 Annual Pro Plans –> winners: helgathegreat, roiRouge1, candidoruizruiz, E_Lizaa20b, sebastian_gelves8b, VictorMNA, saomya_maurya15, ralfmajoli, Alanckli and anuski29
🎁 1 $100 cash prize (or the equivalent in your local currency) –> winner: SaskiaBupkis
🎁 20 $10 Gift Cards (or the equivalent in your local currency) –> winners: juliusnesmith94, carterreesaddy, ashrose_11, Sumaya_Hafizur82, SpencerCapewell97, lawrence_466, sanasabahi38, a360degreelife31, d_ager, Anns83, stephgourley, winfield147, briannamc97, akhkharuhymns, wecomston, isobelbuck, cerberm9074, missa42, nokonokoc025 and brieandbaguette
All winners will have their prizes confirmed on or before the 16th of August.
Quiz Week Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize draw is open to all people aged 18 years or over who have downloaded the Memrise app in source languages EN, FR, DE, ES, CN, JA, RU.
2. Employees of Memrise, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw may not enter the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. To enter the prize draw you must open the Memrise app and answer correctly at least 1 question over the period of the campaign (02.08.2020 – 09.08.2020). Every correct answer will give participants 1 chance to win (up to a maximum of 8 for the entire period of this campaign) one the following prizes:
a. A US$100 (or local currency equivalent) cash prize; or
b. A US$10 (or local currency equivalent) Amazon gift card; or
c. A lifetime subscription to Memrise (each a Prize, and together the Prizes); or
d. A 1-year Pro Plan (each a Prize, and together the Prizes).
5. The opening date for entries is 00:00:00 local time on 02/08/2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59:59 local time on 09/08/2020. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
7. Memrise accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
8. The Prize winners will be notified by email (using the details provided to register with Memrise) on or before 14/08/2020 (the Notification Date).
9. The winners of a Lifetime subscription to Memrise (Lifetime Winners) will have their Memrise account automatically upgraded on or before the Notification Date.
10. The winners of a 1 year subscription to Memrise (Annual Plans winners) will have their Memrise account automatically upgraded on or before the Notiifcation Date.
11. Memrise will not refund the original purchase and each Lifetime Winner will be responsible for cancelling any recurring payments themselves through their Memrise settings or via the relevant app store, as appropriate.
12. The Prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. Memrise’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Memrise must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Memrise will send the username and timezone of prize winners to anyone who writes to Memrise Marketing Department, 3-5 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your username and timezone being published or made available, please contact Memrise by return email. In such circumstances, Memrise must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Memrise reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. Memrise reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Memrise, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Memrise Limited of 3-5 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX.
21. In the event of any conflict between these terms and any translation, the English version shall prevail.