Thank you for helping to grow the Memrise community!
- This Referral Programme is open to selected Memrise users (‘you’/’user’) aged 18 or over who have an active subscription.
- We will notify you by email that you are eligible for the Referral Programme. The email will include a unique link. Simply share your unique link with a friend or relative (aged 18 or over) who does not live at the same address as you and who you think would benefit from a Memrise subscription (a “referral”). If anyone to whom you give a referral goes on to purchase a subscription to Memrise using that unique link during the timeframe stipulated in the email, we will email you a link to a voucher in the form and amount stipulated in the email. It may take up to two months after your relative or friend purchases a referral subscription before you receive the voucher.
- Unique links may only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. This means that you can share your unique link with your personal connections via your own social media accounts (e.g. your personal Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account) but not on sites where you are a contributor but not the account owner (e.g. Facebook business accounts or groups, Wikipedia, Google Reviews, coupon websites). Promoting your referral code via Search Engine Marketing (e.g. AdWords / Yahoo / Bing) is also not allowed. If we become aware that you have made your unique link available in any of these ways we may deactivate it without telling you. We will not be responsible for any losses you suffer if we deactivate your account for this reason.
- We may discontinue the Referral Programme at any time. We will give advance notice of discontinuance via email. Voucher credit already earned as a result of referrals will remain valid and due, even if the Referral Programme is discontinued.
- The promoter is Memrise Limited, 3-5 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, United Kingdom.